الجمعة، 11 مايو 2018

You prefer a heart that understands you ... or a heart loves you? </ FONT>



One of the people asked one of my friends this question and he answered with confidence



Heart loves me ... !!! I looked at him with admiration, so I said



What is the use of love without understanding !!!



And without understanding the party to the other party



If love without understanding ?? It will not last



Where any problem could be encountered by the parties



Lead to separation ... The heart that understands you



It is good to deal with you and know your behavior well



Any problem will come to solve it



My friend replied, but what if a heart understood me



But he does not love me I answered him Can love you ...



Love is not all that ..



What do you think of the topic and which one you prefer?



The heart that loves you or understands you ??



Wait for answer...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

ظلم

سرعة الانفعال تشير إلى استجابة الأفراد بشكل سريع وعاطفي لمواقف معينة، مما قد يؤدي إلى ردود فعل غير محسوبة. إليك بعض النقاط المتع...