الثلاثاء، 2 سبتمبر 2014

Jesus

[Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.
Pickthall: He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet,
Yusuf Ali: He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;
Shakir: He said: Surely I am a servant of Allah; He has given me the Book and made me a prophet;
Muhammad Sarwar: He said, "I am the servant of God. He has given me the Book and has appointed me to be a Prophet.
Mohsin Khan: "He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;"
Arberry: He said, 'Lo, I am God's servant; God has given me the Book, and made me a Prophet.And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive
Pickthall: And hath made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and hath enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive,
Yusuf Ali: "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live;
Shakir: And He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined on me prayer and poor-rate so long as I live;
Muhammad Sarwar: He has blessed me no matter where I dwell, commanded me to worship Him and pay the religious tax for as long as I live.
Mohsin Khan: "And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salat (prayer), and Zakat, as long as I live."
Arberry: Blessed He has made me, wherever I may be; and He has enjoined me to pray, and to give the alms, so long as I live,

ليست هناك تعليقات:

حوارات نفسية

المصرى: الجمعة، 2 أبريل 2010 كيف تحاور..؟ كيف تحاور..؟ -  أبريل 02, 2010   ليست هناك تعليقات:    إرسال بالبريد الإلكتروني كتابة مدونة حول ه...