الخميس، 20 يونيو 2013

Does God really exist??




A young boy after his return to his family asked them to bring him a religious teacher to answer three questions has

Finally and Gedo his teacher religion and their house the following dialogue:

Boy: Who are you? Can you answer my questions three?
... ...
Teacher: I Abdullah of the servants of God .. and I will answer all your questions, God willing ..

Boy: Are you sure a lot of scientists have been يستطيعو to answer my questions three!!!

Teacher: I will try my best ... With God's help I answer

Boy: I have (3) questions:

Q 1: Does God really exist?? If the was Arne shape??

Q 2: What is the fate and destiny??

Q 3: If Satan was created from the fire .... why cast after that it will not affect it?

The teacher slapped the boy a strong slap on the face

The boy said: Why slapped me?? What made you angry with me?

The teacher replied: I am not angry but smack is the answer to three questions ...

Boy: I do not understand something???

Teacher: Why do you feel after I slapped you??

Boy: print feel pain

Teacher: If you believe that pain exists??

Boy: Yes

Teacher: Arne shape?

Boy: I can not

Teacher: That is my first .. We all feel the existence of God, but we can not see

Then he added: Have you ever dreamed yesterday that i will smack?

Boy: No

Teacher: Are you listening to right, I'll smack today?

Boy: No

Teacher: This is fate and destiny

Then he added: hands slapped by, which created???

Boy: Clay

Teacher: What about your face?

Boy: Clay

Teacher: Why feel after Sfnk you?

Boy: I feel Baerm

Teacher: Just how clay hurts clay this is the will of God ... In spite of that creature of Satan

Fire .... But if, God willing, will be shot grievous place to the devil

ليست هناك تعليقات:

حوارات نفسية

المصرى: الجمعة، 2 أبريل 2010 كيف تحاور..؟ كيف تحاور..؟ -  أبريل 02, 2010   ليست هناك تعليقات:    إرسال بالبريد الإلكتروني كتابة مدونة حول ه...