Important note more people watching Blog Americans and this is what makes me surprised Malk attention Are there Americans who speak in Arabic or Americans who care about the reality of Egypt or interested in collecting his parents Egyptian by the U.S. government as possible be Malk and I love to say that Blog popular in the first place, social and evennow I do not know why this interest by the Americans worthwhile
الأحد، 3 مارس 2013
ترجوا الرد
Important note more people watching Blog Americans and this is what makes me surprised Malk attention Are there Americans who speak in Arabic or Americans who care about the reality of Egypt or interested in collecting his parents Egyptian by the U.S. government as possible be Malk and I love to say that Blog popular in the first place, social and evennow I do not know why this interest by the Americans worthwhile
الاشتراك في:
تعليقات الرسالة (Atom)
اشراقاتجامعة
كثير من الفتيات اللاتي وقعن في العشق للغرباء حالهن كحال هذه الزهرة .. الواحدة منهن تخرج للدنيا ويشتد عودها فإذا هي وحدها بلا معين .. الوال...
-
شغلت قلبى وحالى يازهرة الوادى عطرك ندا ياام النسيم العالى شوقى اليك نظرة عنيك ارحم حالى بشتاق اليك بحلم بيك بخاف عليك حبك امانى ممكنة الحب ...
-
https://draft.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3632078212054918237#allpostsتأثير الرسائل السلبية على تربية الطفل: "إنك تتلقى من أبويك أكثر...
-
19:15 - 2013/09/01 إقتباس لمشاركة: THE_JAmAL_Y2J 00:25 - 2013/09/01 إقتباس لمشاركة: مصطفى CD 00:18 - 2013/09/0 htt...






ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق