الأربعاء، 6 نوفمبر 2013

Pain

Pain throughout the bodyThere are many and various illnesses which could cause such pain. I can appreciate your anxiety about...
I had two heel spurs, one in each heel. I suffered terribly for about 5 years, and I worked in a hospital ?.. No- one knew about...
There is a condition called 'policeman's foot' which will give you sharp shooting pains. This is generally caused by suddenly...
I have had 3 kids & 10 epidural's all together & the back pain is coming from that. The doctor should have told you that.
Yes for me it does. Also i know someone that had and still has stomach pain from eating sunflower seeds. I am currently going to...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

قوة المراءة

أنت على حق، القوة العاطفية والحدسية هي من أهم مصادر القوة الفريدة للمرأة التي يمكن الاستفادة منها في المواقف الصعبة. دعني أوضح أكثر: 1. القو...