الأربعاء، 9 أكتوبر 2013

A face, which my face is turned to

A face, which my face is turned to
A word  the dumbness  through,
A hand which my hand  toward starting
And here find with him the happiness.

Who knows why I like so the evening quietly 
When the wind the trees among stealthily sneaks  through?
Who knows why? I like it so a dear poem
that hundreds of times also I read away ...

Who knows why she smiles at me the first star,
If here is the nights, and fought in the shadow and light?
Who knows why else in the world, when You're here,
And who knows why love you I do

thousand's of questions  thousand of feelings,
Each one nice, each one  dreams promises
the most beautiful dream with me,stay
Accompanies  my life to end

Who knows why I'm glad so the sunlight
If here the summer is and all around me full of light?
Who knows why? Maybe it's because your I see you
And perhaps because so I love you I do.
*******************************************************************-
Egy arc, mely arcom felé fordul, 
Egy szó a némaságon át, 
Egy kéz, mely kezem felé indul, 
S ide talál vele a boldogság. 

Ki tudja, miért szeretem úgy az esti csendet, 
Mikor a szél a fák közt lopva át oson? 
Ki tudja, miért szeretek úgy egy kedves verset, 
Hogy százszor is elolvasom? 

Ki tudja, miért mosolyog rám az első csillag, 
Ha itt az éj, s harcol az árnyék és a fény? 
Ki tudja, miért más a világ, amikor itt vagy, 
S ki tudja, miért szeretlek Téged 

Ezernyi kérdés, ezernyi érzés, 
Mindegyik szép, mindegyik álmokat ígér, 
S a legszebb álom velem marad, 
Életemen végigkísér. 

Ki tudja, miért örülök úgy a napsugárnak, 
Ha itt a nyár s köröttem minden csupa fény? 
Ki tudja, miért? Talán azért, mert Téged látlak, 
S talán, mert úgy szeretlek Téged én. 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

قوة المراءة

أنت على حق، القوة العاطفية والحدسية هي من أهم مصادر القوة الفريدة للمرأة التي يمكن الاستفادة منها في المواقف الصعبة. دعني أوضح أكثر: 1. القو...