الأحد، 1 سبتمبر 2013

My questions


My questions involves many things..i am a very new convert an at first i was praying all prays as best i could (i dont know arabic)someone told me i should only speak in arabic ...so in the end i have stopped praying ..i think of allah many times in the day ..an follow the teachings ..but some things i know are wrong i cannot stop ..since allah called me i have improved my life immensley an am happier than i have been in a very long time ...i used to be drunk every day ..now i almost dont drink at all ..i used to gamble all my money ..now i almost dont gamble at all .....when i do do these wrong things i can feel it is wrong an dont want to go back to my old ways ...i can feel allah is guiding me in ways i dont understand ..i dont feel guilty i just feel why am i doing

2012 oly Spirit in Islam is the angel Gabriel, who supported God by Christ peace be upon him

As for Christianity, they claim that the Holy Spirit is God.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

ظلم

سرعة الانفعال تشير إلى استجابة الأفراد بشكل سريع وعاطفي لمواقف معينة، مما قد يؤدي إلى ردود فعل غير محسوبة. إليك بعض النقاط المتع...