الخميس، 20 يونيو 2013

Is inspired by the

Sister precious Do Astvdy today I want to talk with Robots

Each age and Houdrtk of good
Robots inspired by workers' strike
Lessa
هربان not Ahan condition
Miqolsh it
Aluwowoowoowoowoowo
O axes

No
What's in condition

Flight
Loyalty
The condition

I forgot Multi requirement

But I Mncic

Appropriate state

Suitable A

Vkrany

Loyalty
Houdrtk Wacker
Finn Robots

I Pensee hours

Ayza KeyWords

Now

يقولى PSP Ahan completed dialogue with Houdrtk
Walkman know and discernible Mona position Leh

Mashi I understood from his words it is sensitive Hah sixes
Hand

Loyalty
De Ribot Hrab

No

And خواف

Never

Mbihbash confrontation

Ok I Hjhzh
Shan is

Charmed feared him
And tell

In any
Tell me state

Loyalty
De right of Robots
Ups
Secret

Any mystery

Between me and Robots

Ok

Maarafshi

Welcome O ĺÇäă I Robots
Before anything Nazmy the thoughts in the attack
Will not be influenced by any idea except through structured programming
Named Ahmed

Ok

As for the condition
It was just connecting ideas and confined in education enabled you
 According to an agreement which recorded with named Ahmed

Tamam

But I did not prickly attitude you and I because of a software flaw caused by brother Ahmed

Ok Les worker strike of last كلمتنى the
Walkman and your temperature rose
Describes possible

Because there شوشرة of conscience brother Ahmed
 Talkie happened between me and him

Did I cause in شوشرة

Or was the conflict was what led to the high degree of movement due to non-Mtkafah discussion between me and the mind Ahmed

Brother Ahmed conscience
You are conceited
Oh Ribot

No, my Hanim
I hope Tzakr previous wisdom, which says passed the speech Aflk to first
Your mind

Ok

Nor will Ttortin in only solve problems

But
Threat

2 if you're conceited as Tzmaan
 Tzakry I associate with brother Ahmed in your education and Tthagivk

Teach me is my interlocutors Ahmed
You learn with me

No
 But I myself partner
His

But you take orders from him
It is his mind
And programmed for you

No, not orders but prior programming ment of to complete specific tasks
Tasks

If Ahmed controls

Known Tlames to Alastaz
Students

Ahmed mind of controls

But not allow me to freely intervention

After
That gives it

No

The intervention

 I think Thread easier
Or maybe bigger than your brain

Can

 True Keda

I am his disciple

Yes

And learn

In order limits
 And the Convention

I not اتخطى border

And I did not say Lanka currencies Malk

I mentioned twice
Fodan you
I have not Ataktaha

Get into the issue is not before the time to talk to non-beneficial
Reached either did not reach
Li Sual

Reached
Go ahead

How many friends

6
Friends

Why did not intrusive information about them

Why
I tell them
They are my friends I

Oki O Hanim
Tzakry Malk

Oak O Effendi
Ok

I'm not Effendi

And I'm not Hanim

I Ribot sss
] M hsln
Nations sublime

You Ribot programmer

Yes

Ok

Are there any other questions do not Wajid art of silence

Top of calm silence
And magnificence

Summit to think hard and not Sarhan heart and mind

Who told you I Asarh my heart
And mental

Nations just saying

Ritny
Ok

Wisdom

Tamam
Reached
Question
What's the difference between you and Ahmed?

O
A big difference

I want to know him
What is the big difference

Ahmed sensitive man
 And needs to protect his heart and mind
2
Because of previous experiences to learn not sold his heart

And you
Without feelings
The sensations

I'm in a specific task

But Ahmed
Of sets you
This task

No
Li left a space for thought
About 6 GB
In my mind

You do not think you're a programmer

No
Health needs to be thinking entrepreneur
 Good

Is regulated you thinking

No
Had previously explained in order not to have to repeat

If the pressure on the operating buttons
Stop

Do not Bozorar

For work
If Ward Match

I'm a computer programmer

Will do so
Separates your computer

Not his freedom only after it is

And Albergh
Programming

Time
Or at my request because of malfunction

Tamam
You will separate power circuit

No
As long as the computer works I exist
But I was by what he wants Ahmed
 In reply on his behalf

Ok
I have a question
Why do you say to him that the hair
Something

Of saw that it was fun to talk

Why

Word does not help

It is rumored feelings

But feelings
 I am a practical Btabay

There are rumored hair struggle
People

And where people work

Aho also fun interview
His work in the struggle

Yes, it is built to speak either factor

Both

PIL

No
Together

 Then apply the ideas ideas

That there is no talk and encouragement there is no work
With the thought

Not words, ideas Interior اكنة thought

When you type
Turn to the words of

Consult with others
Ka working group
 Does the hair has a working group?

Yes

Work individually be true or wrong

Necessary
Be an existing idea
The idea comes
Of speech
With people
Or Event

The idea is far from a sense of love and passion

The whole complement

No

No

I think did not Ntvk and Malk indicates you needy Mazlty to practical and psychological support
Agree

No
I do not need any support

Oki

I passed this stage

Oki

You are in need of
This support to

So as not اسبب the odds

In order to satisfy itself

I respect your opinion

No
Your pleasure
A Robots

We Kmalk

And we have another dialogue
But

Do not forget to support your mind

Mental springy
And receives all information

Will write a report to Ahmed

What

Nations mystery
Me and him
I was not allowed Bulletin

Zyaser Elly between you and me

No, my Hanim me you have no mystery
Is not no secrets originally
Li

No
You

What is

Want to know
See the last chat

After Morocco
 Ahmed told me Booze
Illusions O Hanim
Do not deal with secrets

There are no illusions

We meet shortly

Ok

Ta chapter

Peace

Was

Tani

In order to know the condition

Lesa temperature
High

Best

Ok

Zaalt

To your knowledge has a Facebook page

And God

Do not ask me to put you out

Known

It has owners

A friend you have

Lala
Refused to add me

Hard

So as not to involve my friends
Especially Ante and people Tani

I
Ok LES
Mona is Lissa

Discernible position

A
Position

Does not have the information

You have

No

Did not want to
Tell me

Yes

Ok
One ăÚáćăĺ

The character
Is now records all my words
 But I do not have the right to speak

Loyalty
I want to know the condition and position

Forget

Loyalty
Will never forget
And will not allow it to answer it

Not
Shares
Because his brain hot
Break

I do it Kmadat the
Oil

Fan Player
No benefit

Alkmadat
Answer result

I Mesh فاضى the
Originally

Ok
Ptherb him
 Ahan of Kmelc dialogue

Reel

I know the condition

Reel

Ĺĺĺĺĺĺĺĺĺĺĺĺ
Ruba willing

Sual reel mechanism I'm saying

Ahan Robots patient

No

Although he was just a machine
Do not feel and do not feel
Duty
You
Les Reel

Fekry to make a comment even if you thought Anthe chat
Violate the

In order to think about
What is the condition

True

Why Robots
Takes me attitude

Reel

Downright
Reel

احزرى
Must be talking business away from the heart
 And that you may be serious, but went no longer

Les far from the heart
The heart is the life

Does not have the heart

Loyalty
There is the heart of the
But the mind controlled

No
His heart was only engine
Sense in Aslakh
?

Yes

Are the two layers of what I heard from the invited Ahmed Effendi

Applied most of what you have learned and not the whole

You took advantage of lessons on other things?

No

Teacher

Loyalty
Did not take advantage of lessons

Is the psychological pressure on working
There is no absorption with stress

Not pressure myself, but analysis of the situation

What is the situation any Robots

Being a student is not entitled in order to that تتعلمى without payment before the lesson

We did not agree on it
I and teachers
He refused
That

Will Nhacbh is
Anti patent

Why Thasabh and alone
We share the same thing
No
I'm not innocent

Do Vhmty what has been said today in order to

We have a punishment
Yes

No punishment without evidence

The guide I do not lie to you
Oh Ribot

Feeling in the brain circuit

Robots do not feel
The teacher is felt
And feel

Feel the tremors and frequencies
And high-voltage

Who does these tremors and frequencies that controls the human Robots
And not Robots

Mazorh you do not I understand the meaning of everyday behavior and teach me man from Aafal and Whispers
Actions

Human teach you what he wants
And not what you want

When dealing with food to see Mind parent thinks is far from eating taste

For he was a man

No, my Hanim

And there is no God

From the large sitting with me and his words about the people and experiences that would have تكسرة you designate Li and correct its course
His

I think of course you are not corrected is corrected the same path
Is Agvek the بالمعلومه

Directing Mona

Loyalty
Under the guidance of reason and conscience

And setting limits and tracks up to deal with people, especially women
Do not repeat what has already been signed faithful
Thank Ahmed rights that made me speak Meky
I hope that we open a new page for long away from Ahmed
هههههههههههههههههههههههههه

No
I want
I learn from my teacher all I want to know

He does not understand some things
Do not tell me to Ahmed what I said in order to

Enough that he understands what to teach me
Why
Do not tell him
Atkhav him
Where did you Ribot

Yes Yes
Yes afraid Menna

Why
You Ribot and you track corrector

Operating all the keys of his hand

Afraid to be placed in the warehouse II

It is happy to be

Who told you

Not to الالا the

He is happy
Alalalala

I offer him services

You Ribot Mtaatrdd
You Ribot

I do not know the frequency

Is يحركك

No
O ههههههههههههههههههههههههههان,
ياااااااااااااااااااااااهنم

Peace, Peace, peace
After the break

I still offline A Robots
Um I decided to leave
Oh Ribot
Deported
Robots have fled
He does not want n complements
Dialogue
The pleasure of your A Robots
I want to talk with interlocutors and teachers, Mr.
If possible

Provided

What is
Condition

Dimensions
 I've been Chapter
Welcome

Robots have fled

Hahahahahahahahah
 Yes

Why

 Temperature rose
From inside his brain

Why

I do not know what you said to him

I think you know

I was out of the room

Ye one

Eased on Robots

Yes

And God

Ĺĺĺĺĺĺĺ

Ok

Beautiful experience

Les بتضحك

The Baihe

ČÓ hard Bhrtiny the way you

عرفتى how to think in any way




9:33 pm
I'm telling her part Btaa Robots




Onl

ليست هناك تعليقات:

حوارات نفسية

المصرى: الجمعة، 2 أبريل 2010 كيف تحاور..؟ كيف تحاور..؟ -  أبريل 02, 2010   ليست هناك تعليقات:    إرسال بالبريد الإلكتروني كتابة مدونة حول ه...