الاثنين، 31 ديسمبر 2018

In the hadith of al-Tirmidhi from the hadeeth of al-Harith al-Ash'ari, the Prophet said that God commanded Yahya bin Zakariah with five words to do it, and he commanded the children of Israel to do it, and he almost slowed them down. Israel to do them either to order them or to command them
And Yahya said, I am afraid that if I were preceded by it, that I might be humiliated or tortured, I would gather the people in the house of Jerusalem, and they would be filled with honor, and he said, "God has commanded me five words to do them and to command you to do them first, to serve God and not to share anything with Him. He said, "This is my duty, and this is my work. I will do a deed to me, and he will work and lead to his master.
And Allah enjoins you to pray. If you pray, do not pay attention, because Allaah will turn His face to His servant's face in His prayer, unless he pays attention
And enjoins you to fast, such as a man in a gang with a stick in it caught all of them admire or admire the wind and the wind of the fasting best of God from the wind musk

ليست هناك تعليقات:

حوارات نفسية

المصرى: الجمعة، 2 أبريل 2010 كيف تحاور..؟ كيف تحاور..؟ -  أبريل 02, 2010   ليست هناك تعليقات:    إرسال بالبريد الإلكتروني كتابة مدونة حول ه...