السبت، 22 ديسمبر 2018

I miss your hands and you're crazy ---

I miss your hands and you're crazy --- Zad Haneeny Aleikihwaki Salti Rbmaak - ---- from my lover, I do not give me your breath but I found you --- Omaa Omni Bashdk O mother of nostalgia, my soul and I saw the light of your eyes ---- my heart and soul on you
I will not forget you
I give myself a kiss and touch your hands
I will give you my soul
And I wish you were an answer --- my spirit, I pray for you
I will never forget my soul, and my spirit and my heart will contain you
خليني اصدقى نفسى User Name Remember Me?
I have a heart that loves what I walk
O Lord, my heart is my heart
I wish Ilova Joe dolls ----- I breathe and live in a whisper
O Ritani Efidia age ---- Asheila Jawa my heart and in my dolls
To the age we wish to sacrifice ----- And we hope to be a deadlock
To the heart of Habib loves - and breathes every night
To the heart of the love of what is between == Bbkrp and Shail Hmah
O Lord, my heart is my heart
I wish Ilova Joe dolls ----- I breathe and live in a whisper
O Ritani Efidia age ---- Asheila Jawa my heart and in my dolls
To the age we wish to sacrifice ----- And we hope to be a deadlock
To the heart of Habib loves - and breathes every night
High mountain time rocking mountains === And made me Ka Moj break and Dab
A punishment for Yarebi, whether it is a crime or a sin, without sin or punishment
Hironi between the silence of the agony ---- and a bull runs without reasons
Hadoni with a merciless meaning === And remove my spirit with the sword of punishment
They said: Why did not you leave your beloved there?
Even who is Nadim Hayati ==== Ramani from above for wolves
The horizon despite the clouds ==== I lost hope hope loved
O my time, you will tell me who you are --- between Nadim and Habib
Yalitny did not look for my soul --- until I die with my full longing
I will not be dust in the wind
If I have my life, I will write it to those who love heart
Asirab Elias surrounds my love
Make me and my heart angham --------------------- There is a lover crazy with love says:
Love the love of years
Habiby Mal and Dab Bahnin ---- Bshmwa Shawwa without Enin
Habiby Saltk mercy and nostalgia --- said, you poor
I lost my mind in the border of the border ---- and Ramani and I and my heart tenderly
Salta said, "No, my beloved." I have loved you with my heart, you poor man
Habibi crazy Bahbah says === Your love of all arts
Love your heart for years

دعيني اراك في حلمى I am ---- so I see the whispers of our hearts ---------------- والمس جنتيك بشوقنا ------ وراك من بعد البعدامامي انا ------- - We met without a date -------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As long as we have forgotten --------


1. Always remember that you are not forced to talk to someone who does not want to talk .. Do not carry yourself the responsibility of entertainment about who is not ready to share with you.



2. Relax and accept this silence and the confusion that occurs with it as a natural situation. Do not expect the conversation to continue without interruption or silence.



3. The magic recipe for melting snow is to know some things about the other side: his interests, his way of thinking, his hopes, his pains, etc. Hence it can stumble upon the treasure. If you start to talk about the place around you, he said: The garden is beautiful, but the grass must be cut constantly to keep green .., here can be talk about grass forms, landscaping, irrigation ... etc.



4. Pick a neutral topic and start talking about it, such as where you sit, weather or news. Avoid talking about complex topics such as terrorism, love, or politics. These things will make the other party more closed.



5. Listen carefully to what the other party says to know his desire to continue talking to you, and the aspects that he wants to talk about or feel from them ... etc.



6. Use some of your updated phrases to make the conversation comfortable, such as: Actually the atmosphere began to change these days .. Do you expect to start more? Or aha !! You were in a place like this when the majority came out .. God help you .. how ... etc.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

ظلم

سرعة الانفعال تشير إلى استجابة الأفراد بشكل سريع وعاطفي لمواقف معينة، مما قد يؤدي إلى ردود فعل غير محسوبة. إليك بعض النقاط المتع...