الأحد، 15 يوليو 2018

osa.an: Iwa opened it with mental illness
osa.an: Not sure
aly.matrix: Right
osa.an: Where I lived
aly.matrix: All topics
aly.matrix: http://sweet-300.maktoobblog.com/recent-posts

osa.an: Vinh Tani is welcome
aly.matrix: Here
aly.matrix: Confused
osa.an: How are you?
aly.matrix: Praise be to Allah
aly.matrix: headache is a factor
osa.an: Praise be to God
osa.an: It's time
aly.matrix: High
osa.an:
osa.an: Themes concluded
aly.matrix: Select
aly.matrix: Think
osa.an: I'm confused
aly.matrix:
aly.matrix: Say all your psychological problems once
osa.an: I do not know
aly.matrix: The apparent that Levit your brain
osa.an: Azay
aly.matrix: I do not know what you need
osa.an: Da ordinary comma
osa.an: But the limit opens a topic

aly.matrix: Mental balance
aly.matrix: You have
osa.an: his money
aly.matrix: What is equilibrium
osa.an: Mind
aly.matrix: When the mind and heart are exhausted
osa.an: Balance
aly.matrix: In important things
osa.an: Between the two
osa.an: Ok and I'm looking at you
aly.matrix: You have a balanced value
osa.an: Praise be to Allah
osa.an: God protects you
osa.an: I'm your cell says evaluation
aly.matrix: But
osa.an: ههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه
aly.matrix: What do you have emotional balance
aly.matrix: Between your heart and what you want
osa.an: I'm afraid of him
aly.matrix: Undercover
osa.an: I'm not afraid
aly.matrix: Without human emotion fails
osa.an: A passion for a dispelling emotion
aly.matrix: True maternal passion, for example
osa.an: Right
aly.matrix: Not passionate desire to own
osa.an: Passion towards my family
osa.an: I got useful
aly.matrix: One girl says she loves you brother
osa.an: Possible
aly.matrix: Ok how we reconcile passion with passion and desire in love
aly.matrix: We impose one love
osa.an: The most certain mind is governed by
osa.an: Kamel
aly.matrix: I see Vicky balance
osa.an: Kamel
osa.an: Your words
osa.an: Petroh Vin
aly.matrix: Man's balance is stronger than the balance of the six
osa.an: Sure
osa.an: Six stirred by her emotions
aly.matrix: The man moves emotion and other dangerous things
aly.matrix: as values ​​are compounded in the man's conscience
osa.an: Kamel
aly.matrix: I can not analyze what is going on in a man's head
aly.matrix: The general rule is not
osa.an: Sure
osa.an: Each rule has fowls
aly.matrix: I like talking
aly.matrix: We do not change
osa.an: Kamel
aly.matrix: Mental balance
osa.an: It is a speech in which need
osa.an: I'm with you
aly.matrix: It is a balance between the right and the wrong matrix: and the error of error depends on the strength of passion, values, duty, honor and principles
osa.an: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
osa.an: And I do not think so
aly.matrix: Limitations on Man Stronger and Stronger than Six
osa.an: On the contrary
aly.matrix: because of the value and responsibility
osa.an: Right
aly.matrix: The Hurdle of Rebuilding or Family Building
osa.an: head of family
aly.matrix: Why does one think that he will marry her?
aly.matrix: Spiritual Balance
osa.an: He needs to love her
osa.an: calculate it
osa.an: a thousand times
osa.an: I'm fine
osa.an:

aly.matrix: A spiritual fall
osa.an: ههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه
osa.an: After evil
osa.an: Petroh Vin But
aly.matrix: We complete
osa.an: We complete
aly.matrix: The soul is a balance between the joy of the law and the spirit of passion
aly.matrix: Behavioral equilibrium
aly.matrix: Nin what people like and what you want in a coin
osa.an: People
osa.an: De is the biggest problem
osa.an: means our Lord Arif who hearts
osa.an: People are nothing but extinct
aly.matrix: I like to talk about behavior

aly.matrix: The behavior of the two wings of the people and the person himself and the moderation
osa.an: Kamel and I are with you
aly.matrix: The only behavior that combines morality and passion and what drives others to act
aly.matrix: Behavior is a practical translation hoe for all human beings
aly.matrix: values, ethics, passion, greed and faith
osa.an: with you full
aly.matrix: A summary of the topic
aly.matrix: Enta

osa.an: Able to make balance but at the expense of myself is not enough
aly.matrix: Not a balancing device
osa.an: Amal Aya But
aly.matrix: Blazer must be compatible with every need
aly.matrix: Put an example
osa.an: Hit
aly.matrix: Anttepthebe Chicks is a healthy force
osa.an: جداااااااااااااااااا
osa.an: Kamel
aly.matrix: The work of breaking the monopoly of the chickens other creatures such as rabbits, for example

osa.an: Non-rabbit needs are possible
aly.matrix: All possible, I will overcome your love for the chicks
osa.an: I mean
aly.matrix: I arrived
osa.an: possible but impossible to hate chicks
aly.matrix: Not only does it make a balance between things
osa.an: I arrived
aly.matrix: For your personal health
aly.matrix: Your goal and your demands are in a stable life
osa.an: Aref I need you to explain my point of view
aly.matrix: Yes
osa.an: What I do not need to do in my hands
osa.an: I mean if the chicks were not in my hands, I would not love them
osa.an: And I convinced myself that I could hate her
osa.an: I got my point
osa.an: No
aly.matrix: Not at the expense of your ambition do not confuse things
osa.an: A lot of Baiji at the expense of my ambition
osa.an: Very scared I would break if I reached my goal
aly.matrix: You have to have chicks and meat and everything helps you to settle
osa.an: Sure
osa.an: Aywa sleep time
osa.an: Right
aly.matrix: A little bit tired
aly.matrix: Your convenience
osa.an: I am not you
aly.matrix: You
osa.an: I'm not going away if I have a talk
osa.an: but you tell me your brother
aly.matrix: There is no power in front of you
osa.an: Mashi
osa.an: Praise be to Allah
osa.an: We complete the Kamna
aly.matrix: All these balances need to be aware, thought and knowledge to deal with the shortcomings of human behavior

aly.matrix: The Net
osa.an: Thank God you came back
osa.an: A second chapter
osa.an:
aly.matrix: No
aly.matrix: Confused
osa.an: Praise be to Allah
aly.matrix:
Warehouse safe
A mysterious woman is preferred by men because she hides what she feels and does not know anything
For itself or for others, is attracted to it because it finds it more confident and influential
To others, and see a repository of honest secrets and problems

ليست هناك تعليقات:

ظلم

سرعة الانفعال تشير إلى استجابة الأفراد بشكل سريع وعاطفي لمواقف معينة، مما قد يؤدي إلى ردود فعل غير محسوبة. إليك بعض النقاط المتع...