الأربعاء، 4 يوليو 2018

Marriage is the most important choice in it .. Of the other six on what they used to be from the first day I am the man and the matter is a consultation between us but the decision and we need to discuss in every need is the system remains your age

From the first day you are disrespectful and you are satisfied with it, and it remains the best case

From the other afraid of their house, show their motto by doing it with their father, it will remain your case after the end ... the choice will remain, then the choice, then the choice and the compromise will remain on our Lord.

Marriage is like a beautiful marriage

The passport of the bathroom is not an ice-cream parlor, and it is not permissible for them to be selected. In the first place, it is necessary to make sure that all of them are authentic, because unfortunately most girls do not exaggerate. Many religious people have the conviction that the man is the ass, I am married and thank you very much. But the wife is good and the children are a blessing from God our Lord, peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings

Why all our lives have been hypocritical

The one who cares for me is that when I keep different with one, I keep scattering my opinion with respect

And when I kept a piece of paper, I did not speak in a whisper, or if I did not remain silent, I would remain silent and talk to him

We know that we do not need to appear in the picture Njie people and proud of the limit

For what we love, we show that we are coy, working, and working on us, so that we may not be ungodly, so that we may show that we are quiescent.

The quesiness of his actions is not his words nor his hypocrisy to the people

Why did the community remain so

You need to agree to know how to live

Keep the workers cursing in the first and the first of your hands back his back and curse him

But if you remain respectful people think that you are Malik and his commitment


Why do not we hate some good

For each one is required to be worse than the one around him, because he understands that it is a curse

Why do we work as wedges in some?

For every one is to his advantage, and he will obey the rest

Lets got to the stage


Frankly I worked the subject Da Lani Mqqash need

who is right and who is wrong

And I will not know my future future

Arbihm on the health, not Hstfdoa Bie in need and not know they live on the basis

I do not know the mistake they know, living with the community in which they live
Your topic is playing in my mind very much ... I am my hero, my children, they are saying, I attended you, sorry and respect the road. I grew up in a country where 3.5 million children are street drivers, drivers and microbes. Halkh Khalik monster with the beast and sweet with sweet ?? very Difficult

The solution is to emigrate. Believe me, migrate Malaysia or any country you raise and have a home. I work in God's will because the country is not our gift.

Nafshi Chouf Egyptians sold some of the Azai in the Gulf countries and eat some of the Azai and the Indians who sell the cows and the birds sold some of the Azai ... Ask forgiveness of God Almighty
The truth is clear and the error is clear and I do not mean that you are living among criminals that you keep their uniforms. The same thing with the hypocrites and the horizons and those who held the wedges (it is Jet, I did not mean COO). You do the right thing with your ethics and the teachings of your religion, whether Muslim or Christian. I do not have a religion that is different to ethics. I mean do not agree but expose the hypocrite. And keep you careful with what you say, saying Baidoa wedges but do not do like them. And Oki thinks that they won because they won once they finally got lost. You forgot that the universe is not a Lord. Read the verse in my signature and in it the other punishment in this world that our Lord Bimhalhm until he takes them suddenly. And you will not be cheated as long as you walk with God and use it and say, Oh God, I seek refuge in you from their evils and make you in their throats. Oh God, strike the oppressors and the oppressors led us out of them safely. You are not confused in the right and wrong but Arfan and upset. You are all right, I live in a wrong walking community. The dancers are the ladies of society. Young people know more than d. Zewail. Do you mean that you accept to be linked to one of them, for example? !!!!! Surely Qais will not keep all that need. If they came up with a law that theft is not forbidden, it will be stolen? Blach. If you have a car in front of you, you need to leave it and leave it with the key to hack it? Definitely not. Because you have a religious and a religious conscience. Your children, God willing, educate them on values ​​and principles but you know that society is wrong. I mean the first puzzlement always in school. He hits the one who hits him and does not say to the masseuse and distract him. He does not start attacking anyone but learn Karate and sports and be strong and keep away from himself without harm from his face as much as possible. Oh God, support the right to falsehood. Oh God, we really see the truth and give us his followers and see the falsehood void and let us avoid
Greetings to every (human) respectable Bacon Arab passenger and to show the limit of Bdiq Bekf not Bekmal

The person is very hard to see whether he is a man or a six - person

About myself after the street (Bacon where the areas of Mfihash no passage or Batnjan) I stand alone sense that the human Adam Lesh value

And the human being to sell like a human being and know what the meaning of humanity and the meaning of morality

If you are a person, I will not leave you alone for a long time.


On the contrary, he remained God and yes agent in every one Arab passenger and Bichov one Bddi before him and Mbekvsh I once fluttered because of this and the disclosure of people and God stands up to circumvent the Arab women that it infringes or closes the threshold of true stories of the Prophet, namely: «A man said: to believe tonight charity, And he put it in the hands of a thief, and they became talk: Believe tonight a thief. He said: O God, thank you, for a thief !! To believe the night with charity, and went out with his charity, and put it

ليست هناك تعليقات:

ظلم

سرعة الانفعال تشير إلى استجابة الأفراد بشكل سريع وعاطفي لمواقف معينة، مما قد يؤدي إلى ردود فعل غير محسوبة. إليك بعض النقاط المتع...