الاثنين، 10 مارس 2014

When you know a person for a long

When you know a person for a long time, you often read
their body language without knowing how you do it. This
might have been what happened with your wife. The fact
that you were interested in another woman probably
made her reading all the more perceptive.
To dispel the mystery, you should be aware that sitting
postures can give some revealing clues to likes and dislikes.
When a man likes the woman he's talking to, he
usually leans forward in a relaxed way with his back
curved, assuming an attentive posture. If he dislikes the
woman, he'll tend to slouch back in his chair as if to say
"I'm just not interested enough to lean forward." Of
course, the same postures apply to liking or interest
between two men or two women.
Another indication of liking is curving the trunk toward
the other person, opening your arms toward her, and
crossing your legs in her direction. This is as indicative
of interest as folding the arms across the chest while you
lean back is indicative of resistance and disagreement.
My girfriend and I were out walking the other day in
real muggy kind of weather, and she accused me of
being very cold. She didn't mean I felt cold, she said, but
that I wasn't smiling as much as I usually do. Also
I was very uptight. Can the weather affect my
body language?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

حوارات نفسية

المصرى: الجمعة، 2 أبريل 2010 كيف تحاور..؟ كيف تحاور..؟ -  أبريل 02, 2010   ليست هناك تعليقات:    إرسال بالبريد الإلكتروني كتابة مدونة حول ه...