الجمعة، 16 أغسطس 2013

I’m looking for:I am not looking for online dates. I did not join this site for dates, but for virtual friendship only, friendly talks with grown-ups, people who know what they are looking for in life, accomplished, educated people with common sense. I am not interesed in marrying with foreign citizens, in changing my religion or leaving my country. Nor am I interested in fortunes or bank accounts. What I appreciate is a clean soul and human value, which can only seldom be found nowadays, true ans honest friendship. I lack the time for chatting. In case you do not fit the description above, do not waste your time any further. I wish you all health, happiness and love. Most honestly,Tamer .

ليست هناك تعليقات:

حوارات نفسية

المصرى: الجمعة، 2 أبريل 2010 كيف تحاور..؟ كيف تحاور..؟ -  أبريل 02, 2010   ليست هناك تعليقات:    إرسال بالبريد الإلكتروني كتابة مدونة حول ه...