الأربعاء، 14 أغسطس 2013




There was a man walking a semi-asleep, the spectrum because of the special problems concerning his emotions and his heart
He was assisted in solving the problems to escape the mental and not effective, walking met a girl conducted and jog a panicked asked her what the news what happened said I will run and run away from my sense of escape and run from my need to Artoa physical and psychological said Explain to me what you mean young man wants to eat my body and I love it and I do not I like to sell my body because of the lust for casual

But I want her continuing on the law of God, I want'm despite twice Fanny escape from myself and Hsdy and mental might possibly find a solution there are women who do not have Xi only satiate the body of any man whatsoever

ليست هناك تعليقات:

حوارات نفسية

المصرى: الجمعة، 2 أبريل 2010 كيف تحاور..؟ كيف تحاور..؟ -  أبريل 02, 2010   ليست هناك تعليقات:    إرسال بالبريد الإلكتروني كتابة مدونة حول ه...