السبت، 21 أبريل 2018

My words are incomplete, I do not even look at the tenderness of the tenderness ----------------------------------------- -And I do not have any kaheen, and the heart of my heart, my heart, my heart, and I will give thee light
And my heart is the money of thee
And the heart of joy --- money and blessings on you
By day I will bind you
I touched your hands and your eyes
My heart is all right to you
And the heart of Bischoff Benn Enek
And Shoki Behalam and Bikhav you
From all whispers and chords to you
Even the moon is full of light
And the stars of heaven will dance about you
My eyes and the eyes of the people I envy you
Oh darling, see your light
O Basma, tell the messenger from the touch of your hands
I am a weak man
In the story of Shawq and love
And in my heart a great love
Shuki Lake Viter
Bassal Rouhy love you
Love is a great attic

DNA my heart and soul Vdak
 From your day on Anasaki
I can not see my soul
Shawki Aleik Begol
I, my heart for you along
بحر الاماني Love opens in the sea A thousand way --- and Bashkha gives up the roses Yohih Barikih ---- A touch of the heart Teskrkl thin - ----- Amani and your sail in the street ---- ---- Delay and Dilik Star infectious --- heart and heart in the sea امانى معدية ----- نسيم قلبك A summer summer cloud ---- A look at you in a fairy tale with a gift ---- Yamamar Amani Hanan Habibi Olya --- Ya moon Liali Nur hearth Olih ---- O stars of heaven Khali my heart Mermaid - O bride of the sea

We are not afraid if they had dolls in all fields
We are not ignorant of the details of our martyrs
It is not nighttime except in a new morning
The blood of the Martyr Peroui is a new one
And no day of reclining is only for the glorious one
And the life of the mother of the martyr, and the son of the new
On the eyes of young girls rejoicing on the feast
We are not afraid if we gave a thousand martyrs

We do not forget your injustice with your determination
And I beseech thee in the field of a cry that will subdue your wrath
And by the determination of iron,
The Lord of the servants is mighty against all the unjust of you

 Not even smiling is the laugh of the lips
 Not even a hushed, hushed and hushed
 Not even a rhetorical word

 Not even a star is a gift


 Caffeine is a medicine for heart and intestines
 The touch of your hands is a balm for my heart and my mind
 And I will make you happy with my heart
 O Stars of Sama Hatty for Habibi gift
 Love from you is going on and love from us is Mashi

 And the love from you is coming down, and the longing is from us


 Honey is from you, Sail and the affection from us is Hime

 Hope of your west and of our desire



 The tenderness of us is hilarious and the grams of you are merciful
 I ask you for the love of your heart

Day can understand me
Not even the day of receipt and adoption
I saw what you said
Dear conscience
My mind is Za'al from me
And my heart is blocked from me
I felt like a sinner
I can repent of my heart
Forget your hugs and my guilt
And I know what I am, and I suffer on my mind
He showed my conscience to Shale Hammy
For in the day my guilt clears
He talked to me and discussed me and my feelings
You and the sea only
Khlany Ashov love and passion
The tenderness of you on the heart Astwa
Your heart and your mind on the Hui Chute
I sailed on the edge of your heart, because our God is not
Gram and Shtak Rida
Doubt for your hobby
 Love in the market speech
B
I sold my heart in the market of words with love and longing
I bought my beloved with the price of the scouts
Your heart sold me and bought words and illusions
I love you in the speech market
I sold Balrachis and bought Balagli
Deprivation and abandonment
The speech market is opposed to words
I love my love and Gram
Dalal liked the love of Bakam
Li Qlaoob satiated Hiam
A word is weighed by your love of cam
You and your love are not equal grams
Shakani my heart for the judge of love
Let me sleep to put you under my feet
Even sleep and longing tighten my tune
And I am happy for the night, you are a single man
I will not forget you, as long as my heart loves me
How are you, and how are you?
And in your heart and soul my life
How do I forget my heart and my heart?
You are my life, and I have no one but myself
Your silence to me mouta my dreams
And whispered to me refreshing my flowers
I wish you all the heart of your heart
 My heart aches with my heart
And your heart is endowed unto me without a separation, and I touched the cords of your heart from afar
My heart aches with my heart
 Do you accept your spectrum?
 Or there are closed dams
My soul and spirit are touched even if you pierced the doors of your heart
aly.matrix: Open the fancy and legitimize
We do not sell or buy in the speech market
 And her both. Aansani Matakhd Address

Not even accompany my time

Wan Jeet is forgetting my words


And I will not see you again

My heart never beats a door again

And I will not be ashamed

I slept my heart and my conscience

And the conscience of my conscience and my heart

ليست هناك تعليقات:

ظلم

سرعة الانفعال تشير إلى استجابة الأفراد بشكل سريع وعاطفي لمواقف معينة، مما قد يؤدي إلى ردود فعل غير محسوبة. إليك بعض النقاط المتع...