الجمعة، 1 نوفمبر 2013

I learned

We are pleased to communicate via skype sweet3366



I learned that the mind , such as agricultural land , and every idea we think for a long time is a process Rey , will only reap what we plant ideas , positive or negative . I learned that at school or university learn the lessons and then face the exams , but in life we are faced with exams and learn the lessons later . I learned that a simple conversation or a short conversation with a wise man is equal to the month of the study . I learned that it does not matter where you are now , but what is important is where to turn at this moment. I learned that it is better for a person to be like the elephant in the right way to be a deer in the wrong way. I've learned that often losing battle teaches you how to win the war . I've learned that there is a lot of learners , but few of them intellectuals . I learned that the key to failure is trying to please everyone you know . I've learned that you should not measure yourself what has been completed so far , but what must be achieved compared to your abilities . I've learned that it 's more people hurt us are the people who gave them all the confidence , because their knowledge of our secrets they use against us disagree with them day .. This is no doubt a betrayal. I've learned that life is very much like a boxing match , it does not matter if you lose 14 round , all you have to do is to drop your opponent by knockout within seconds , بذاك be the sole winner . I learned that success is not everything, but wanting to succeed is everything. I learned that the human must to succeed to avoid people passive and disgruntled , Almji and pessimists and envious .. Because what Icoloh the U.S. if Tgnebenahm considered less harmful than could يسببوه us if not Ntjunbhm .. Boredom and discontent and pessimism of infectious diseases such as cholera .. Always avoid them . I learned that you have entered million in a year does not work 1000 times more than that entered 1000 in a year .. The secret lies in how to turn his mind . I learned that successful people make decisions quickly and slowly Agironha . The losers people make decisions slowly and quickly Agironha . I learned that everything we see great life began with the idea is a small beginning . I've learned that there is always a better way to do something , you should always try to find it. I learned that it is better for a person to regret what he did that bemoans what he did not. I learned that the good work much better than a good speech . I learned that people forget about the speed at which completed your work, but remember the quality of what it has achieved . I learned to compete with the self is the best competition in the world , and whenever compete with himself whenever human evolution, so that they do not have today as it was yesterday, not tomorrow as it is today . I've learned that there are many receive advice , only the few benefit from it . I learned that when you hire people smarter than you , and reach your goals , so prove that you are smarter than them . I learned that from the happiest moments in life are when you check things people say about you can not achieve. I learned that the man can not develop if you do not try something unusual it. I learned that the losers say that success is just a fluke . I learned that it does not achieve the aspirations without suffering. I learned that knowledge is no longer a force in the era of speed , the Internet and the computer, but the application of knowledge is power . I learned that those who have the courage to face failure, who are invincible odds and succeed . I learned that luck in life is a point of encounter between the good preparation and opportunities that pass. I learned that a good climber focused on his goal is not seen to the bottom, where the risk that the dispersion of mind. I learned that failure is not the worst thing in this world , but failure is not to try . I've learned that there are people who swim in the direction of the ship and there are people who are wasting their time waiting for her . I learned that there are two ways to have the tallest building .. Either to destroy all the buildings around you , or to build higher than others .. Always choose to build higher than the others . I learned that one does not end when you lose , but when you withdraw . I learned that it does not achieve anything great in this life without enthusiasm . I learned that who wins in the end who has the stamina and patience. I learned to smile costs nothing , but it means a lot . I learned that all the discoveries and inventions that we are witnessing in the present, has been judged by the discovery or invention as impossible . I learned that attention to neglected simple things most people usually make some people rich. I learned that if I spent a great time and you play any sport , you are the winner even if she loses the outcome . I learned that one of the most effective weapons owned by the man is time and patience. I learned that one should not try to be a successful man , but to try to be a human being has value and then success comes automatically. I learned that the losers are divided into two parts , the department is thinking without implementation , the department implemented without thinking . I learned that the man must be dreaming of stars, but at the same time we must not forget his feet on the ground. I learned that when you laugh you laugh the world, and when you cry you cry alone. I learned that it does not work does not goofing . I learned that success does not dictionary contains the words " if " and " but". I learned that the simple unexpected gift have a much greater impact than a precious gift unexpected. I learned that there are important decisions to be taken by human no matter how difficult and important angered the people around him . I've learned that there is a big difference between retreat and escape . I've learned that if a person can not find something in life to die for, it most likely will not find anything live for. I learned that the fruit tree is attacked by people . I learned that a private discussion and debate with the ignorant loss in every sense of the word .. People do not admit their mistakes easily. I've learned that the most beautiful is the feeling sensations inside you that you have the correct step even Aadhak the world. I learned that happiness is not achieved in the absence of problems in our lives , but they achieved in overcoming these problems. I learned that yesterday is a check has been withdrawn , and tomorrow is imminent deferred , and the present is only available liquidity , therefore we have to Nasrvh wisely . I've learned that , first and foremost , to thank God after all and pray on the beloved prophet upon him blessings and completed the delivery ...2013_05_03_archive.html # sthash.VFJu8xzH.dpuf

ليست هناك تعليقات:

معلومات حديثة

المصرى: إذًا كما رأينا لقد جاءت كلمة الروح بصيغ مختلفة وكلها بصيغة المفرد المذكر حيث قال فأرسلنا إليها روحنا (فتمثل) ولم يقل (تم...