الجمعة، 23 أغسطس 2013

Girl said to him: O Muhammad,

Girl said to him: O Muhammad, I want you to be a Christian!!!! Rode Mohammed plane .. Justice sitting in his seat .. Safety belt was active strong … Carries a great deal of handsome phenomenon .. Was away from the Lord Almighty .. The plane took off and Muhammad began to think of his trip to the United States that there will enjoy .. Types of drinks .. Standharh discos and nightclubs .. You will find a lot of girls looking about them and went on the trip .. He arranges and plans .. Does not know his mind for a moment .. That which gave him the strength and youth may deprive them at any moment arrived to America, rented an apartment and put his luggage and started tours .. Sahar at night until the morning .. And even sleep Morocco … Ways ears heard more than once .. In more than one angle of the Muslim minority there … But did not think that this appeal to him is .. For he is a Muslim who spent a lot of money .. Sugar until he returned realizes something around him said Mohammed :: ago my life like this .. Came up that night entered the nightclub .. Was full of beautiful girls asked for a glass …. And began to nip “I knew that God Almighty has forbidden wine” but Shahuta and Grora .. The Dream Lord …. They had أنسوني everything from afar .. I looked at those glamorous .. And approached her gaze was carrying love and love approached more .. Then stretched out her hand .. And threw her body in my lap true that I may disobey Allah much, but my feeling at the moment .. Was different this time was her features indicating that they were Arab and suddenly spoke broken Arabic dialect .. Said :: Are you English?? Said :: yes :: I said well .. And my American citizenship .. I was born here since the time you ask me .. :: What’s your name? I :: Muhammad said :: I do not like this name .. I :: Why?? Said :: I …….. Christian moved my body suddenly .. Has felt my heart for their hostility to Islam, but this does not affect the … Of the large number of desires that inhabited and covered my heart smiled .. And changed the subject I said :: Do you like dancing said :: Yes We went up with them .. رقصنا .. And passed the long hours and asked her to come with me .. But refused to try more than once .. That would enable me to itself but refused to … Go out that night and my eyes do not Tafrgahma glamorous image of those weak heart a lot .. Distance from God Almighty and passed the second night .. And third .. Each time increases the heart for love and grams .. So I got tragedy talked to her that night and told her :: I want you to Tpeta me tonight :: I said approval .. Provided .. To wear this and taken out of her pocket series .. In the middle of a small Cross have a strange feeling of me is true that I disobedient to God’s true that I do not pray is true that I did not see my parents of months but Muslim but her love above all else rushed and took the series .. And suspended in my neck Kalmosor .. Calcgen I Abestm said wonderingly :: Wah .. She is beautiful but you .. Is a gift from me to you, but .. Not meet me unless you wear it passed with those glamorous nights pretty tasty .. Satan was emblazoned with me on the night you refused to come with me I was in the intensity Shawki it .. I tried to Ostatafha tried to seduce her money, she said:.:.: No … Frankly, I want you to become a Christian God Iaaaaaaa .. O God, and signed her to my heart thunderbolt said :: impossible said :: I also impossible that Ervqk after this night began Satan laughs at “Say OK .. Say OK just does not matter .. Say” pardoned Islam “and will not harm anything .. Vestrag This girl, “and went on that night .. The tomorrow .. If you are more attractive and beautiful approached me .. Even her face soon became from Jhaa and said :: tough .. Not feel love Dubna those words .. Even I almost dropped I said :: Yes .. What made me tormented and get attached to your said :: What prevents you from that Ttansr .. But Sauaq to marry you If Tnasrt here Khaaaaart my resolve … Forgot everything I forgot to my name Mohammed “Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him” Forgot my father when he was jolted me and I am in the primary for the dawn prayer forgot my mother who was calling me to be guided when enter the house late at night forgot myself .. I have become a slave to love and passion went with it … And I shaved my head and Tnasrt entered the church for the first time I cried without feeling .. The tears of faith escape from my eyes and I enter from the door of the church, O God, after this long life ….. Became an infidel became an infidel!! Why penal would Naaaar!! O God, where my fear of God?!? Where Haaúa??! Where Majdi and attributed to a religious??! He died everything then returned to my apartment like a madman I أتحسس my head bald and I say to myself :: What have you done, O Muhammad??! Are left the religion of Muhammad??! I started to cry a lot closed door apartment and took flooded in a sea of ​​tears came Satan says :: “No way to return O Muhammad .. no way to return has now become Kaaaaaafra and die on infidelity and will fire” I remembered my grandfather when he was authorized to prayer remembered Msahfa who was in my room Aaaah, I remembered a friend I was advise me and says :: O Muhammad .. Beware of bad end began to scream and tell Aaaaa Iaaaaaaarb .. To Aaaaaaaaaa Iaaaaaaaaaaaaaarb not grab my soul now I will return to Islam .. I will return to the Koran .. I’ll come back to you Iaaarb entered the bathroom .. Thrown the series and in the toilet Cross washed and copulated and after she came out .. I felt that all my sins Zaalt over my back I said and my tears do not stop, “I bear witness that the AAA god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad the Messenger of Allah,” O God, what Ahllagha of words was the key to happiness Iaaaaaarb I am returning to you I am returning to the prayer I am returning to honoring one’s parents I am returning to uphold the ties of kinship I am returning to the fast of Ramadan I am returning to all that satisfy you, O Lord, installed my first plane to go to my first thing I heard was Jane and I arrived at the airport is the ears came out without my will see tears … Forgive me, Lord?! Entered my mother threw my body in her lap crying, Mom .. Will never disobey my Lord, O my mother forgive me in Akouka you and after me you Dmtna to the chest, said: I have .. Best to the Lord .. It Merciful .. Rejoice who repents to Him days passed .. And Mohammed from kindergarten to kindergarten and happiness to happiness whenever remember that trip does not dry tears his eyes if I approached his mother from his room at night you hear of Annina and crying and when the morning came hear read the Koran .. The forgiveness came one day his mother entered him in his room to wake him up for Fajr prayer opened the door .. Bringing to her nose smell good smart I never felt like Thsst her son in his bed stretched out her hands did not find her son looked weak ببصرها If knelt on a prayer rug .. Near his bed and stood contemplating it …. Long-awaited called :: Muhammad .. I have not lifted his head approached the mother .. Extended a hand movement .. Inclined on his side looked the mother did not bear you see will be her son had died … He knelt?? Did not bear as she watched the spectacle came the tears from her eyes heavy which calls :: boys .. O children of the people of the house … O people of the House Look at your brother, “Muhammad” approached .. Hrkoh God Iaaaa .. Ma brother Mohammed died ma .. Matt he knelt learned that the smell reached her nose is the smell of pure spirit brought by the angels of mercy and stepped to the Lord and his master and the joy of his master for his return .. Ffersgah a good love God conclusion .. God I’d like to meet him

ليست هناك تعليقات:

ظلم

سرعة الانفعال تشير إلى استجابة الأفراد بشكل سريع وعاطفي لمواقف معينة، مما قد يؤدي إلى ردود فعل غير محسوبة. إليك بعض النقاط المتع...