I'll tell Allah about many things don't get jealous, I'll tell him about my heart ache and low cunning and dreams that evaporate, day after day, about things that I thought she'd stay forever and left, orphan and moments feeling harshly world, moments of weakness and insomnia, lump throat I feel, about loneliness and emptiness inside, I'll tell him I tried to embrace myself and my soul together but I couldn't, I'll tell him I wake up every day he thought me that fat It was just a dream, I'll tell him I didn't love myself enough, I didn't hate it that much, which makes me get rid of it, Allah, o you most merciful, have mercy on my weakness and low cunning, Allah.
الاشتراك في:
تعليقات الرسالة (Atom)
-
لا اله الا الله كيف يدخل الجن ف جسم الانسان أين يتواجد الجن في البيت عادةً ؟ يتواجد الجن في الخلاء والغرف المهجوره والتي يوجد بها ر...
-
Be glad that it came to live for a moment in your life. If you keep your heart open, it will surely come again. PEOPLE COME INTO YOUR LIFE ...
-
في سر الدعاء عند المضجع ] عن أبي رمشة الأنمارى قال : كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم إذا أخذ مضجعه قال : «اللهم اغفر لي ذنبي، واخسأ شیطانی ...

ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق