I’m looking for:I am not looking for online dates. I did not join this site for dates, but for virtual friendship only, friendly talks with grown-ups, people who know what they are looking for in life, accomplished, educated people with common sense. I am not interesed in marrying with foreign citizens, in changing my religion or leaving my country. Nor am I interested in fortunes or bank accounts. What I appreciate is a clean soul and human value, which can only seldom be found nowadays, true ans honest friendship. I lack the time for chatting. In case you do not fit the description above, do not waste your time any further. I wish you all health, happiness and love. Most honestly,Tamer .
الاشتراك في:
تعليقات الرسالة (Atom)
-
لا اله الا الله كيف يدخل الجن ف جسم الانسان أين يتواجد الجن في البيت عادةً ؟ يتواجد الجن في الخلاء والغرف المهجوره والتي يوجد بها ر...
-
Be glad that it came to live for a moment in your life. If you keep your heart open, it will surely come again. PEOPLE COME INTO YOUR LIFE ...
-
في سر الدعاء عند المضجع ] عن أبي رمشة الأنمارى قال : كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم إذا أخذ مضجعه قال : «اللهم اغفر لي ذنبي، واخسأ شیطانی ...
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق